YouTube is the world’s largest Search Engine for videos and the 2nd Largest Search Engine (Infographic). YouTube processes more than 3 billion searches a month. 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute. It’s bigger than Bing, Yahoo!, Ask and AOL combined!
You can also read: Google has opened its first Africa Artificial Intelligence lab in Ghana
The biggest site that supports VLogging as a career is the YouTube. Most sites that are designed with WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS) uses plugins that plays videos from YouTube – you can check our video category on our website (techforest.ng).
So how do you upload your videos on YouTube?
1. Sign in to YouTube using your Gmail account.
2. On the “Create a video or post” icon, at the top right hand of the page
3. Click to “upload video” or “Go live”. For the purpose of this lesson you click “upload video”
4. You may choose your privacy. Do you want the video to be made public, private, unlisted? Then you choose. Usually the button is set to be “public” at default.
5. Click on “Select files to upload” button
6. A dialogue box appears where you choose the file to be uploaded from your local computer. Watch the progress bar and click on “publish” once the file has finished uploading.
Congratulations! Now you are set to start you journey as a VLogger. Millions of dollars awaits you as you Vlog.